How to run a microbakery in your own house. The book is both an entertaining history and description of how my microbakery, Bethesdabakers, was set up and run between 2007-2012 and a guide to starting your own home-based business.
After the Introduction, the book has five more chapters:
- Progress, a history of how I arrived at the decision to bake for profit from home
- Microbakery, an account of how the bakery operated, the equipment that had to be bought, the spreadsheet systems I developed to organise the work
- The Actuality. Can you hack it? – a two day bake in action
- Customers & Communities, the realities of working with customers and unforeseen satisfactions
- Final Thoughts, issues you need to consider before starting your own microbakery together with some useful addresses.
Soft cover – A4 – 61 Pages
Private customers: £14.00 + p&p – £1.95 UK, £5.15 Europe, £7.45 World Zone 1 (other than Australasia), £7.90 World Zone 2 (Australasia)
pdf version: £10.00
Book Sellers: contact for terms